ticker

My Weightloss Journey

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Holding on to each other...

The last couple days have been really rough for all of us. I"m trying to handle what I am going through without it affecting the family which of course is an impossible task it seems. Gabby and I went to the counseler yesterday and I was relieved for her to tell me she definitely does not see any ADHD issues. She is amazed how intellectually smart she is. She did start to see some of the things I was talking about and was concerned about with her. She says that she is kind of showing symptoms of a child that is depressed. She asked me what I thought and I told her, i think as a result of her having my personality and what she has learned and seen the last couple of years, she is feeling and thinking so many things because she is so smart, but doesn't know how to express or handle them for her age. She agreed with me. She is going to start seeing her in her own sessions. I hope this is a good thing for her. Hopefully she can get the help that I can't give her right now.

As far as me, it seems I have let the anger and hurt I feel from the world trigger me back into an episode. I am so lonely and so hurt by people that have backed away or have not been there when I was hitting bottom for various reasons. I am more hurt that many of these people were so called Christians. I know we are all human, but I don't understand why people are truly not there when someone is really hurting and needs help. For now, I can't even deal with this, I am just going to focus on the things I need to do to get better and keep my focus on my family...because really that's all I have right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment