ticker

My Weightloss Journey

Friday, March 11, 2011

Feeling Positive!
























Boy is that a different post title than I'm used to having! I am really feeling good. I contribute it to all the positive things I am doing for myself and for my family right now. I am being successful at losing weight (55 pounds so far!) and I am very faithful to go to jazzercise classes 2-3 times a week. Those in itself as given me an opportunity to have some time to myself and not only does it help me lose weight, but it has also given me a sense of accomplishment and has helped lower my stress level.


Julio and I are also taken a Love and Logic parenting class. It is really interesting and we are excited about both coming together and learning new techniques. We are also going to be taken a financial course through the church in the next couple of months. Again, this is something that will benefit us greatly to have a budget and plan put in place.

I"m excited about all the positive changes that are happening in myself and in our family right now. For the first time in a long time, I have felt a sense of joy from life and what I am accomplishing and making happen. It's such a great feeling seeing changes in my family and knowing one reason is because of the changes I"m making in myself first.

No comments:

Post a Comment