ticker

My Weightloss Journey

Friday, March 4, 2011

Great Week!

After a really hard and rough start to the week, everything turned around and everyone had a great week. Gabby is doing much better in school the past three weeks. Really hope it continues! I am so proud of her. She is such a special girl. She seems to be feeling better too. She has been so appreciative and caring this week. Many a times, she has come up to me out of nowhere and told me she loves me and that I am a good mommy. She is my ray of sunshine during my dark days. I am so glad I have both of them to keep me laughing and smiling when I least expect to! Things have been rough for all of us at times, but it seems we have pulled together during those times, and we all make it through....and the best part is that in the end we still have each other.















No comments:

Post a Comment