ticker

My Weightloss Journey

Friday, January 18, 2013

Physical and Mental Positive Change!

     The last couple weeks have been going well.  I'm sticking to eating healthier and keeping my routine of working out three times a week. This is something that will become more and more of a habit and is a lifestyle change.  Since my highest weight, I have lost 50 pounds. There was a time I was down even further.    That gives me something to always remember and how far I have come.  I have had set backs the last half of 2012 which did not help me to continue to move forward.  With the beginning of 2013, I am determined and committed.  This is not just a diet or a temporary thing...it is a permanent change. A change that is for me and for my family.  I will make it to my goal no matter how long it takes. I am not going to give up in the months ahead when others around me lose their stamina.  This is something I will be successful at.  Deep down, there is a person who used to not that anything stop her from accomplishing what she set out to do. I am in the process of finding that person again after years of believing the person was gone. With God's strength that only he can give, I know I can do what looks like the impossible.  He makes the impossible possible!
     Last week I lost 6 which of course I was very happy about.  Although I know as the weeks go on, I will average between 1-2 pounds, this week with weight loss exactly around that, I was a little disappointed.  I didn't expect it to slow down already!  I had worked very hard but I can stop and give myself a pat on the back when I was able to continue to be successful and choose to say no donuts, candy, and other stuff that was being put right in front of my face or offered to me.  I can also be proud of myself I pushed myself to work out when I would have rather just gone home and collapsed on the couch.  Those are little success I can be proud about because it's these little steps of good choices that will continue to help me reach my goal. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment