ticker

My Weightloss Journey

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Winter!

      Since Christmas we have had a couple of snow storms. Days off, extra family time, and even enjoying the snow has been wonderful.  I have a feeling there will still be more coming! 
I celebrated my 38th birthday this month.  It was a great day.  Julio and I took the day and celebrated it together while enjoying each other's company.  He surprised me with a new laptop!
  Since my birthday I have been thinking about what I want to accomplish and do before I turn 40 in two years.  I know I want my life to look different in a lot of ways.  We have started to go to a new church which I hope will turn into a place we can feel comfortable and meet people while we mature in our faith.  I have also started a new online Bible study on the book, Made to Crave.  I'm in my second week and love it!  It is teaching me to satisfy my deepest desire with God and not food.  I am in week 2 of doing it and am finishing my first week of making some lifestyle changes.  I'm excited about what God is doing in my life.  I want to start truly living and this is one step in the right direction.  There are still days/nights that I struggle and life gets overwhelming, but I'm so thankful for my family and I know that I am empowered because I am a child of God and I want to live my life to the fullest by letting him take control  and relying on him completely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment