ticker

My Weightloss Journey

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Successes!

Although I seem to have a day or two here and there where depression tries to sneak back, I'm doing okay overall.  I am continuing to lose weight and sticking to my regimen of working out three times a week. It's a long journey, but glad I continue to move forward.
We are happy to announce that Tyler is potty-trained and wearing underwear!  It has really paid off to take a relaxed approached.  He woke up two weeks ago, and started telling us when he had to go potty!  We are very proud of him!
He also went to the Dentist for the first time yesterday.  He was so brave and did a great job!  He was proud when they told him he had 20 teeth!  We left with good reports for both him and Gabby with no cavities. 
We are moving into fourth of July which is one of my favorite holidays.  If the weather cooperates we are planning on going to the parade and fireworks in Dover.  Looking forward to spending it with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment